On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Marv Gandall <marvga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Contrary to the fears expressed by their liberal counterparts, these
> right-wing Zionists do not believe they will have to choose between
> demography and democracy; they’re convinced they can both grant formal
> citizenship rights to the West Bank Palestinians while retaining a Jewish
> majority in their realized vision of a Greater Israel spanning both banks
> of the Jordan River.

One small, insignificant quibble: These "liberals" are full advocates of
institutional racism, in a way that has few equivalents anywhere near the
political mainstreams of North America or Western Europe. As little as I
think of our liberals, I'd still use scare quotes or something to set this
brood apart from 'em.

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu