outstanding! congratulations on your victory and worker solidarity. this is how
the world is changed.

We had another successful labor/community picket line at the docks in
Oakland yesterday, covering 2 shifts: 5am (the one I was on) and 5pm (I was
sleeping :).

Local 10 refused to dispatch anyone to the docks to unload the ship and the
steadymen (a layer of ILWU members who can report directly to the owners
bypassing the hiring hall) were a bit pissed off but didn't cross the
picket line.

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu