Women for Independence Conference

'Women are recognising we have power ... the question is what are we
going to do with it?'
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/women-are-recognising-we-have-power-the-question-is-what-are-we-going-to-do-with-it.25506717
"The venue was changed three times, as more women signed up to come
and each space was revealed to be not big enough.In the end,
yesterday, 1000 women converged on a church hall in Perth for the
first Women for Independence conference....Out of the Yes campaign has
come a new expression of feminism, a new women's movement. Whole new
Women For Independence groups have formed, and hundreds of women have
joined.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu