Lou, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think I gather that some of those claims are yours, while you're
attributing the others to someone else?

But if I'm on the right track - something I'm not at all sure of - the
distinction between the categories is far from clear.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

Let me see if I got this straight. Turkey is a tool of American imperialism
> that is attacking the Kurds, another tool of American imperialism if you
> take the Turkish left seriously. There is evidence aplenty that Erdogan
> favors ISIS even if his Islamism is more in line with the Muslim
> Brotherhood than Salafism. But no matter, all these contradictions are
> really a smokescreen put up by the USA to conceal its real purpose which is
> to effect regime change in Syria.

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu