!!! NOTE: this mail list is publicly archived at the U of Utah. Posts submitted
under your real name and archived there can NOT be deleted from the server.!!!

At 10:50 17-10-14 -0400, Les Schaffer via Marxism wrote:

>You should not post to marxmail using your real name if you are
>concerned

Alright, but why don't you just change the header message to simply say
that, rather than jumping to the (non-) possibility of correcting such an
error after it's too late? As a moderator you are instead thinking about
the aspect of the problem which you (formerly) could control. And even then
one should know that anything that ever appears on the public web will
exist in perpetuity, even if removed (for instance, as archived on the Way
Back Machine and elsewhere). Keep that annoying message at the top to the
point and minimally obtrusive (or my preference: put it at the bottom!).

- Jeff

about various people and organizations seeking and finding

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu