#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

   Not to discourage mental exercise, but I've known quite a few people who
were intellectually active and still succumbed to Alzheimer's. The research
tends to offer a bit more hope through regular physical exercise, but even
that just seems to be a guess.

   I instructed my wife that if I am one day stricken with this condition,
she should not wait until the disease is full-blown - she is to put a
pillow over my head. That night while in bed watching the evening news, she
put a pillow over my head! When I wrestled free and asked what she was
doing, she answered, "practicing."

   We now sleep in separate bedrooms!