#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I thought that Trotsky wrote something like this in "If America Should go communist" but apparently not. It says that under communism we won't kill the ruling class but simply put it on an island (I remember it being Catalina) where they will live in luxury but unable to do any harm. Maybe it was a Fred Halstead or Peter Camejo speech. Any ideas?