#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It would be very interesting to get informed comments on this from people on
the list better qualified than me to judge whether this guy is a crackpot or if
his theories are worth taking seriously at all!

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt

2 dec 2014 kl. 14:37 skrev Louis Proyect via Marxism