#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

As a visual accompaniment to this article I recommend this photo reportage from
the streets of Stockholm. Photographer Roger Turesson took a walk through the
capital’s upmarket shopping streets on a cold winter night after closing time,
starting and finishing on the city’s equivalent of Oxford Street.
http://www.dn.se/sthlm/stockholm-en-forandrad-stad/

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt

7 dec 2014 kl. 16:25 skrev Louis Proyect via Marxism