#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/15/15 9:37 AM, Michael Karadjis via Marxism wrote:
“The U.S. has no irons in the fire,” Mr. Hokayem said. “It basically
wants to maintain the illusion of involvement, while maintaining the
reality of disentanglement and distance from this whole nightmare.”

Do you think this will matter to Pepe Escobar or Andre Vltchek? I doubt that anything will at this point since we are dealing with faith-based journalism.