#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Curious why the US has been saying for 4 years now that its going to start
training Syrian rebels any day now?
Curious why they keep lying?
Curious why you keep spreading their propaganda as if it had some substance?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Ron Jacobs via Marxism <