#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Worth saying that Greek Reporter is a pretty right-wing site, and that this
columnist was bashing Tsipras for his ‘leftist’ rhetoric some time ago.  Now
that we have a Syriza government which is being hammered by the EU’s variant of
capitalist realism, it is to be expected that the media will draw a sharp
distinction between Tsipras et al, who they hope can be drawn into painful
alliances with To Potami, Pasok, ND, etc., and the party’s left.  Of course,
Syriza is finished if that happens.