#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Yes, indeed. Over the citizens of Russia still dominates "ghost" of the Great Patriotic War. Too many people have died. In Russia there is no family in which somebody not died in the war. 27 million people, a war of extermination. But hatred have the russian people to Germany not.

First, in the Civil War the West wanted to impose the russian people lifestyle. Then in the Great Patriotic ... Throughout history the Soviet Union, russians people was forced to confront the world in the protection of their right to life, deny yourself in everything. To feed a bunch of the Warsaw Pact countries, Africa, South America and Asia.

Due to the mental impoverishment of the party and the Soviet Union collapsed. Have come liberal reformers. Collapsed thousands of plants, emptied hundreds of towns and villages, tens of millions of impoverished people. Is it any wonder that the ideology of liberalism is not popular with the citizens of Russia? It is associated with all of them the most disgusting that may be in life - poverty, gang violence, destruction.

About Israel.
Russian man dualistic. Yes, he endorses a policy of combating terrorism in Israel (because that the "has experienced on their skin"), but also approve of the Palestinians in their struggle for independence.

In general, the Russian people is very difficult for Westerners to grasp. Too different were the conditions of life in Russia and the West.