#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It is impossible from this distance to get to the truth of all this.
However I have to confess to thinking there is a farcical aspect to all
this rounding up of the usual suspects.

The "blame Muslim extremists" card reeks of Putin's desperation.

The problem for Putin and co is that Chechen "extremists" do no meet the *cui
bono* test.

comradely

Gary

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <