#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Interesting Vijay.  I would nominate the late Roy Bhaskar as the closest
representative of 'grace' that I ever knew. David Graeber used the word
"preternatural" to describe his gentleness. There have only been a handful
of people in my life who had what I would call a still center that made
them wonderful to be near.  And he was one of them.

ae

gary

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Marla Vijaya kumar via Marxism <