#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm certainly going to read his book.
In the meantime, comrades would do well to revisit such episodes as:
* the role of the Morgans et al. in funding, unifying, and destroying rail
lines on behalf of themselves and the coal/steel/etc. industries they
controlled;
* the Plumb Plan for nationalization, supported by all the rail unions (and
swiftly dropped);
* Statements by Debs and other lefties on the rails; and
* Anything today's rail rank-and-filers have to say on the issues (Jon
Flanders, any links?).

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <