#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Note: I do not know whether there is anything here that is not in the Marxists
Internet Archive (www.marxists.org).

- Bill

From Ross Wolfe's blog The Charnelhouse

<http://thecharnelhouse.org/author/rosslaurencewolfe/>

"This post has been a long time coming. Not only because it’s taken time to track down and convert some of these massive files into manageable sizes, though that also. Rather, it is more that I’ve been busy reassessing my own relationship to Trotsky’s works. Some reflections on his career, in thought and in deed, follow the documents posted below. For now, here are all fourteen volumes of his /Writings/ during his last exile, from 1929 to 1940, along with his three-volume /History of the Russian Revolution/, his biographical works (his autobiography, biography of Lenin, and incomplete biography of Stalin), along with some of his earlier works (/Results and Prospects/, /Terrorism and Communism/, /An Appeal to the Toiling, Oppressed, Exhausted Peoples of Europe/, /The Permanent Revolution/, /Problems of Everyday Life/, /Literature and Revolution/, and /Lessons of October."
/

---