#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Good on you John.  The Greens leader is a real goose.  He has been sucked
into being "responsible", which of course is defined largely by the Murdoch
Press.

What will emerge here is a "first you, then me"  exercise where the Greens
and Labor will take turns at passing the unpopular legislation of the
government. That is exactly what the Democrats and the Labor Party did
under Howard.

It is quite clear that the Greens have no intention at present of becoming
an anti-austerity force. They  will go the way of the Democrats unless the
left inside the Greens takes control.

comradely

Gary

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 6:07 PM, John Passant via Marxism <