#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Richard Seymour is busy working and so has retreated it seems to twitter.
Pity that.  His latest tweet is
"Full horrible detail of Greece deal: http://www.
naftemporiki.gr/finance/story/976680/the-greek-reform-proposals …
<http://t.co/CWQyeXqJtS> < privatisations, VAT rises, pension cuts, no
trace of progressive agenda left."
I don't have the heart to follow the link. This is, it would appear, a
terrible defeat. I won't go on about that, but let me just repeat one of my
favourite sayings "Mann kann sich tot siegen". that, as list members would
know, is what Mandel wrote to Ben Gurion just after the Zionists' greatest
victory - the "6 Day War".

It is not only the people who will pay for the Troika victory. One day, and
there will be another day, the people will rise up and it will be a case of
"No more water; the fire next time".

comradely

Gary