#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/11/15 7:55 PM, James Creegan via Marxism wrote:
Louis can't seem to answer the arguments of anyone who
disagrees with him w/o baiting them for other political
positions or their political past.

I am not interested in answering your arguments. Frankly, of the 33 messages you have posted here since February, all but 3 have been about Syriza. When anybody shows up on Marxmail posting exclusively about some problem or struggle in another country (Ukraine, Syria, etc.), I rapidly come to the conclusion that they are "intervening" rather than having a conversation. Your cause would be better served if you made an attempt to write about other matters like the disappearance of marine life, gay marriage, disappeared students in Mexico, beat poetry, Godard movies, climate change, the origins of capitalism, the fight for $15, etc. Before you became fixated on Greece, you were fixated on Ukraine. Who knows what you will become fixated on next if Syriza disappears from office.

In reality, just speaking for myself, I have the same reaction to your trolling as I do to Sparts at Left Forums. Everybody groans when they begin to speak because they have heard it all before. The Sparts are unsullied while everybody else is a traitor. It is really quite a disgusting behavior calculated mostly to get on people's nerves. Here you are striking poses as if you are the only person on Marxmail who has read Trotsky speaking down to a swamp of reformist slugs, trying to raise them to your Olympian level. It is enough to make one puke.