#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/13/15 10:50 PM, Shalva Eliava via Marxism wrote:
nd I say that for several reasons. First of all, the polls which are
frequently cited as evidence the Greek people don't want to leave the
Eurozone, many of them if not almost all of them have been conducted
by media organizations or commissioned by media organizations in
Greece that are controlled by the oligarchy. And the polling in
Greece has performed very poorly.

The Washington Post article that I referred to recently indicated that the polling was done by the University of Macedonia Research Institute that "identified respondents through multi-stage stratified sampling". What evidence is there that this group is controlled by the oligarchy? Do you think they falsified the 5 percent support for a Grexit? A brief search on their prior polling results indicates no particular ideological slant.