#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

re this:
"My good friend Liza Featherstone complained on Facebook this morning:
'Seriously every dude is a Greece expert now. How’d you all get so smart so
fast?' Boy, was she ever right."
The implication is that Featherstone thinks she is smart and knowledgeable
enough to know that we're all wrong, even though admitting that she herself
knows nothing about the situation. Or perhaps it's that she's smart enough
to know that we shouldn't bother to care and to learn, that what matters is
striking a smarmy rhetorical tone.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <