#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
There are a couple of things that are frowned upon strongly. If you come
to the list with the attitude that you are a true Bolshevik, who needs
to convert 'Mensheviks' to your beliefs, you will be unsubbed. Members
of self-declared vanguard parties who can adjust to the tolerant
atmosphere of the list are more than welcome, since they usually bring
with them years of Marxist study and political experience.

Ken Hiebert replies:
I confess i had not read the principles and I have to admit that with such a
principle you are within your rights to unsub James Creegan.  But I do find
such a rule highly subjective.  And I think that many of us have firmly held
views that we bring to this list and we are anxious to convince others of our
views.
Were James Creegan's views class analysis as Andrew suggests?  I am not
convinced of that. They could also be seen as a kind of slagging common in some
left groups.
But, if I have anything to say about it, I would suggest that you do not unsub
James Creegan.