#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Both Louis & Ken are right.  Our future is desperate & Ken is right that we
have to be able to get people ready to work up.  The left has not been able
to figure out how to extend the dialogue.  I suspect culture, movies or
music, properly done, could open up some doors.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321