#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/09/change-links-new-syria-list-policy.html>

*change-li...@yahoogroups.com* is a progressive list-serve based in Los Angeles that was started by my long time friend John Johnson to complement the monthly Change-Links newspaper that for decades has been the go-to guide of progressive activities in Southern California. I wrote about this paper, the email list it spawned, and John Johnson after his passing last year in April, *Rest In Peace John Johnson of Change-Links <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2014/04/rest-in-peace-john-johnson.html>*. I have been a member of, and posted regularly to the Change-Links list long before I started blogging in support of the people rising up against the fascist Assad regime in Syria. Now the moderator and several prominent list members want to banned me from the list for alleged pro-war views:

*More...* <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/09/change-links-new-syria-list-policy.html>