#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Allowing transit  is a far different thing than BRINGING the jihadists to
Syria, and Assad's alowing transit was secndary to the US sponsorship of
jihadist networks deriving from the US campaign in Afghanistan.  Together with
Saudi sponsorship.  Assad just played along.

Interesting that Karadjis doesn't claim the Saudis are squandering their
sovereignty to jihadists, sinc the Saudis are the orgin of many of them, and
much of their financial support.  No, it is only Assad that is
respnsible,smehow, for his own enemies, al Nusra and ISIS, etc.,

Very twisted way of looking at the region, blaming all the evils on Assad as if
the CIA had not openly been spnsoring the jihadists throught the region on a
massive scale.  However it is dressed up in 'marxist' phraseoogy, this is pure
propaganda, and sounds much like what Obama and the Pentagon prate about Syria.

And what pray tell does this have to do with Iranians, Israel, etc.  as
Karadjis claimed with no documentation?