#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

John

I will try and be grateful for Shorten.  But it is very hard indeed.

The lesson of the  Canadian election is that a move to the left by Trudeau
worked while the NDP stayed resolutely "responsible" and promised to "fix"
the budget.  The idiots got what they deserved.

Here at home, it is only the refusal of the Greens to break from
neo-liberalism that protects the ALP's left flank.

comradely

Gary

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:04 PM, John Passant via Marxism <