#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

 This is one of the most sophisicated articles I have seen for several years. I
have started to read Revolutionary Teamsters by Bryan Palmer. This work is as
sophisicated which explains why Trotskyists defend workers' states from
Capitalism and fight bureaucracies from the unions to the workers' states.
Palmer also explains why Trotskyists defend principles derived from Marx to
Lenin of not supporting Imperialism or Bourgeois politicians. At the same time
we have the correct stratagies and tactics to lead the masses in their
struggles.  In this book Palmer explains how the Trotskyist leaders by having
united fronts with other working class millitants came together to win
unioniation during 1934 within Mineaplis .In the acknowlegments it is mentioned
that a string of books are being written on American Trotskyists Two examples
of this is a 3-volume biography of Cannon and a book dealing with how the
American Trotsyists were persecuted for opposing American Imperialsim in the
runup and during the Second World War. Are we entering a turning point when the
pre-Barnes American SWP Trotskyist poltics are re-emerging? If this happens and
gains a mass base, this would represent the last element needed for the victory
of world revolution. Is the British ruling class sensing this danger of a new
potential Trotsyist cadre emergiing in America? Is that why they are reign the
Tory excceses fearing it could play into our hands? Capitalism's greatest
victory since the defeat of the Left Opposition  during the 1930s within the
Soviet Union was the Trotskyists losing the American SWP during the early and
mid-1980s. Since I have been writing my blogs since January 2007 I have been
noticing the trends towards Trotskyism by some middle class intelletuals and
millions of workers coming into revolutionry conflict with Capitalism and
Stalinism!Like · Reply