#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I would turn to Wolfgang Streeck's theory of the consumer voter to
understand all this. There seems to be something available for a whole
variety of niche markets. As to the meaning of all this for the class
struggle, I would not be overly optimistic.

comradely

Gary

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <