#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Agreed with Amith. At the very same time mainstream media in both the US
and Israel are "shocked, I tell you, shocked!" about the video showing
young fascist occupiers at a wedding dancing with weapons, chanting for
Palestinian death, and stabbing photos of the murdered Palestinian baby. Of
course all these shocked liberals (and even "right-wingers") are the main
buttress of the Zionist murder machine, of which the young fascists are
just pus oozing from a gaping wound.
(If you detect parallels with the Trump/Obama scenario you're on the money.)

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <