#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It occurs to me that part of the dialogue re: Syria must include an
understanding about statecraft and practicality. I would refer folks to
Lenin's study of Clausewitz and war so to grasp what is at stake. The
discussion is not about who is better than other, it is about who is
getting backing from state powers and what will happen as an aftermath of
the war's end. Is a neoliberal like Obama going to support a libertarian
communist project like that in Rojava or is he going to do the same as he
did in Libya?

http://www.clausewitz.com/bibl/DavisKohn-LeninsNotebookOnClausewitz.pdf

--
Best regards,