#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This post was partly inspired by Luko's comment on Louis's recommendation
of a book to be ordered from Amazon, but I didn't want to misdirect the
original thread.
So anyways...
We all know the working conditions at Amazon are a horror show.
Same at Foxconn (the huge PC/iPhone/etc. manufacturer in China).
Same at Walmart.
Of course the reason each can exploit so barbarically so many so terribly
with so little (as of yet) resistance is their huge size and reach - a
reach however which also represents their objective socialization.
The question I keep coming back to and will one day write more on is how
the technical and organizational sides of that objective socialization make
them ripe for the picking - i.e. how after the Revolution each will
facilitate democratic self-management by workers in and across such huge
institutions.