#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Great points
Folks doing Middle East/North Africa solidarity are wondering the same.
Meanwhile the kettle is brewing (or at least simmering) again in Egypt,
Gulf capital's leading investment outlet in the region.
Stay tuned for solidarity opportunities.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Gary MacLennan via Marxism <