#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

excellent point, Clay
most of this list's readers know full well the historic role of
newly-unemployed vets in  postwar radical movements (and in boss-sponsored
reactionary ones).
p.s. All the more reason for us to search out radical Libyan comrades to
get their take on this.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism <