#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

" We may not have to deal with the impact the Sanders campaign may have on US
3rd party politics -- but , let's say, Sanders is useful even a world away."

Heatwaves rising from the desert always seem like an oasis. It's pathetic to
support Sanders if you're a revolutionary when in the U.S. From "a world away"
it is like spears urging the buffalo to the cliff.
"But nothing ever stays the same, Nothing's explained, The longer it takes, the
looser the ties,

'Cause this is it for all we know, So say goodnight to me, And lose no more
time, no time,
Resisting the flow"