#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I read Part 1 yesterday (the linked Part 2 has video but no transcript,
only comments). I'll be damned if I can find it now, but as I remember
Prashad uses the phrase "proxies of the Saudis and Turkey" about 10 times,
with no other reference to any of Assad's opponents.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <