#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Comrades have to make sure to note that <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> is included when you reply to a message. In this instance, Mark replied only to me. This is a peculiarity of our Mailman implementation that there is no easy solution to unfortunately. Usually the list address is included, sometimes it is not. Comrades should simply look at the "to" addresses before posting.