#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

As regards this:
http://inthesetimes.com/article/18968/how-to-stop-trump-the-chicago-model
Thanks so much for sharing ,Kevin Lindemann and Cathy Campo .
I was thinking this list was indulging in protest bashing and turning
into a platform for  winging old fogies...

This far away -- here in Australia -- the Chicago VICTORY resonated as
a collective multi racial, youthful, militant and articulate rebellion
against Trump's agenda.

This was an event of major significance.

It's not about a relentless tactic: pro or con.  It's about winning a
political point and mobilising (remember that verb) a new layer of
activists in the context of the here and now.

And to sign on with  the politics of Rachel Maddow in order to bash
Sanders' left flank...Well, that aint my cup of tea.

dave riley