#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

To commemorate the Easter rising here is my interview with artist Jim
Fitzpatrick about his artwork commemorating the event as part of the Reclaim
1916 movement. I'm aware that Jacobin is doing a commemorative issue also.
Fitzpatrick is the artist who made the famous screen print of Che and also a
few album covers, including one for Thin Lizzy.

http://rimediacoop.org/2016/04/24/jim-fitzpatrick-on-the-easter-rising-and-irish-politics/

Best regards,
Andrew Stewart