#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

A.R. G via Marxism wrote:

> it had nothing to do with Alison Weir

I find that hard to believe. Paul Larudee, the tour coordinator, writes, "We
had no idea that Alison [Weir] would turn out to be an issue." What planet have
they been on? The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation and others
disassociated themselves from Weir in July, and the organizers of the tour want
us to believe that that they "had no idea" that inviting her would be an issue
after nine months of controversy? That defies credulity.

--Kevin