#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"More importantly, and unfortunately, Colin also was revealed to be an
emotionally unstable, psychologically troubled alcoholic with a drug dealer
past, as per his own disclosures.

All of these revelations were made clear to us *long after we hired Colin*,
and unfortunately they were the catalyst that precipitated his full
emotional collapse and ultimately led to his abrupt departure. All of these
facts *were also made clear to Bloomberg as part of its source
"fact-checking." S*urprisingly to us, Bloomberg had no problems running a
sole-sourced piece by a disgruntled former employee who not only admitted
he had major psychological problems, a checkered past, was unstable, but
had also made clear his motive to "out" this website with hopes of crushing
it and even issued death threats to Zero Hedge workers."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-29/full-story-behind-bloombergs-attempt-unmask-zero-hedge