#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Since the teenage passive aggressive tone and self-aggrandizing codicil are
quite obvious, I will just say three things:

1) God forbid a Marxist have contact with other proletarians and perhaps help
them overcome their capitalist ideological programming, including chauvinism of
any variety. That would be unthinkable.

2) If American Jews are so threatened by white supremacy why is Trump endorsed
by Sheldon Adelson? Don't like the guilt by association? Then don't use it on
Weir!

3) Don't you have a real job?

Message: 7