#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I didn't care for the nonsite articles. Adolph Reed gets more strident in his
class-only analysis as he gets older and more irrelevant. He specializes along
with his acolytes in branding those who disagree as ultraleftists. He actually
redbaited those of us who said the the labor bureaucracy sold out the workers,
including U of Wisconsin grad students who spearheaded the labor revolt in
Wisconsin a few years ago. You seldom find an article attacking the "ultra
leftists" (basically anyone not all in for Sanders and anyone who grasps that
racism has a life at least partially independent of class) who does not kiss
Reed's ass. The article at nonsite by Peter Dorman attacking Naomi Klein is
truly dreadful, a shitty piece of that misses the forest for the trees. When
Reed or Dorman or any or the other anti-"ultra leftists" writes something on a
par with Klein or many others like her or for that matter any number of "ultra
leftists," I'll pay homage. Bur for now, no thanks to their superfi
 cial and hectoring "think" pieces.