#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Max, remember when Mark Jones said he'd buy you a case of Lagavulin single-malt scotch in 1987 if the Dow-Jones industrial average would go below 3000? I won't buy you a case of anything but I will buy you a bottle of Johnny Walker Black if Trump gets elected. And if he doesn't, all you have to do is trim that hair.