#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/13/16 9:17 AM, Jeff via Marxism wrote:
I just forwarded Tony Greenstein's reply to Amith's accusations. Tony tried
to join the list but has some technical problems. I trust the moderator
will help him straighten that out so he can participate normally in the list.
- Jeff

I am not interested in Greenstein showing up here to duel with Amith. I put him on moderation as soon as I saw that he had subscribed. This is a Marxism mailing list, not a list about anti-Semitism in the Palestinian solidarity movement. Frankly, I am getting fed up with these flame wars that erupt every few months over the same god-damned issues over and over again. Years ago I set up a Yahoo mailing list to discuss the SWP. I might be forced to do the same thing with the by now tired old bullshit about Allison Weir et al.