#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 8/6/16 10:51 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
Do tell? I had no idea re Joaquin and Bashar.
Although I did wonder why he chose Syria as the counterposed subject as
opposed to dozens he could have picked.

Joaquin was always in tune with the Cuban and Venezuelan line on Libya and Syria even though unlike Fred Feldman and Walter Lippmann was good enough not to besiege the list with warnings about how Obama was going to carry out regime change. I wonder if these ex-subscribers are still harping on that nonsense.