#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

You've got me there, if you take this as mention race:

> Never reconciled to the
> presence of a black man in the White House,

and

>   older people who equate being
> American with being white, male, heterosexual and citizens of a country
> that rules most of the world.

But I stand by the rest of my critique:

 Nothing in this excerpt about the racism that is at the heart of
Trump's campaign - i don't mean the racism of the white masses - the racism
of his campaign and nothing about white chauvinism,

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Alan Ginsberg via Marxism <