#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"I have to say that as much as I don't agree with everything Clay has
written, I share his frustration with this line of reasoning"

So do I. From far away, I have no intention in getting involved in the
who to vote for discussion in the US. But regarding war and global
politics, the idea that the world should feel safer and less in danger
of American warmongering under Trump is extraordinary self-delusion.
Read Charles Davis' article and then come back. And Davis doesn't even
go into the fact that Trump is way to the right of Clinton on
Palestine.