#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thursday, Sept. 8, 6-8PM
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
275 Madsion Avenue

On Thursday, September 8, the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung—New York Office invites you to join us, from 6-8pm, to celebrate the release of Rosa Remix, a collection that examines Rosa Luxemburg and the relevance of her work to contemporary political struggles.

Last fall our office held a conference to which we invited a mixture of academics, journalists, and activists to discuss Rosa Luxemburg’s theoretical work and how it may contribute to current discussions taking place on the Left. The contributions of our invited speakers were so good that we decided to turn them into a book. Rosa Remix is the result.

http://www.rosalux-nyc.org/rosa-remix-2/