#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/1/16 10:38 PM, Clay Claiborne wrote:

Again, this is treacherous talk designed to deceive people so that they
are more likely to do what you want.

The problem for Leftists who peddle this line is if Trump wins and their
treachery is exposed - and hated - as with the Brexit regrets.

I haven't been called treacherous since the days of the Marxism list that preceded Marxmail that had Shining Path subscribers. It almost makes me feel nostalgic.